Acres of preserved nature, award-winning gardens, and spectacular countryside provide a beautiful backdrop for a variety of public and private events, weddings, and special occasions.
Myers Park and Event Center was originally created as the Collin County Youth Park in 1969 with acreage donated by John and Winnie Myers. Now with more than 158 acres, in addition to its lush landscape and event venues, we are also privileged to partner with The Collin County Farm Museum, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, and the Collin County Master Gardeners.
Myers Park and Event Center is easily accessible by car and has plenty of on-site parking. We encourage you to visit the links at left to experience the various aspects of what this beautiful county park has to offer.
Activities hosted at the park include
• Livestock Shows • Museum Tours • Dog Shows • Weddings • Athletic Events
• Research Garden Tours • Seminars • Birthday Parties • Conferences/Seminars
• Receptions • Scouting Events • Restoring History • Trade Shows
• Circuses • Business Events • Reunions • Holiday Gatherings
• Educational Workshops • Camps • Motor Sports Events